• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday DiznyDad!!!

Quick question about the villas. Do they have an hdmi cable? I'm bringing my laptop and if there is an hdmi cable I don't need to pack ours to watch netflix on the tv. Thanks!

Hi Nicoal :wave: No HDMI cable and if I am not mistaken, there is no HDMI input on the tv.:eek:

Well, I have two weeks worth of horse pills (antibiotics) to take. (You'll love that, horselover.) I'm slowly feeling better. I should have two more pills in me before the plane takes off for CA.

I'll try to get good pics of our trip to share with my buddies here.

Ciao, all!

I hope you continue to feel better :goodvibes. Getting sick before you go away is not fun!

I have to say, I, too, have been ill since Wednesday. Wake up with a rip-roaring headache (I never get headaches!) and tons of head congestion, fatigue but no fever. My guess is that it is sinus, but without a fever I can't see any point in going to the doc. I have company coming on Tuesday. If I am not better by Monday, I will go to the doc. Wah! :sick:

So Sorry Muushka Hope you Feel better soon. :lovestruc

twokats You're in my prayers. I'm so glad you don't need the Chemo and hope the Radiation is over soon.
Both you and your mom are so strong.
Praying for comfort, strength, and pain relief for Mom. :hug:

horselover and Nicoal Happy Anniversary :flower3:

DizGirl Welcome to the Groupies as others have said "friendliest place on the boards" :grouphug:

:bday: Happy Belated Birthday to Franandaj and Loribell :cake::cake:
Hope you had a Magical Day :wizard:

DVCJen Thanks so much for the slide show. I'll need to visit it every time I get home sick.
It was just perfect, really captured the "Feel" of the Lodge and ending with Ranger Stan was the best

Maria How was Vero? any Love Bugs?
Have a Magical Stay at our Beloved Lodge and Say Hi to Di and Dad for us :wave:

Barb - hope you feel better and thanks for answering my question. No hdmi? Crazy! LOL. Just thought DS could watch movies in the morning, but I'm sure he will be happy with Disney channel since we no longer have cable at home.

Gotta get to bed for an early flight tomorrow. I may check in from the Lodge.

stoper thanks for starting our new thread!:thumbsup2

:bday:DiznyDad!!!Hope you have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!party:

party:Happy Birthday DiznyDad!! party:

Hope all our groupies who aren't feeling well recover quickly! :grouphug:
My horses don't like horse pills wildernessDad so I feel bad for you!

:cool1::cool1:
And now......big, really big, announcement.

Tomorrow is DiznyzDad's birthday!!!

Give it up for DiznyzDad!!!!​
:cool1::cool1:

So, where are we going to have lunch??????

Happy Birthday!

Quick question about the villas. Do they have an hdmi cable? I'm bringing my laptop and if there is an hdmi cable I don't need to pack ours to watch netflix on the tv. Thanks!
No HDMI cable in the room. The living room TV has a separate connection box with inputs for HDMI, VGA, and also a regular standard def video in (RCA type connector). The bedroom TV does not have a connection box but you can get to the back of the TV since it is not in an enclosed cabinet. There are accessible HDMI inputs on the back of that TV.

I have not tested any of these so can't say how well they work.

Here is a photo of the connection box in the Kidani rooms. The box in our VWL room looks exactly the same. It's not a very good photo but should be good enough to show you what you will have to work with here:

TV_connections.JPG

Wow . . . Let me say that being a groupie sure makes one feel great on your birthday! Thanks so much to each of you that offered wishes for my day.

WDW is certainly the place to be on your birthday. With a badge declaring the day, most CMs offer best wishes. It makes it fun.

DiznyDi and I decided to do the DVC presentation at the TWL. it was good to visit the lounge again. The presentation was close to the Welcome Home Wednesday game, but smaller and more intimate. We were lucky to win gift card. DiznyDi can really use it! Made for an extra neat birthday surprise.

So the adventure continues. Tomorrow it is DTD and Fulton's. Then over to SSR to check out the progress on the new Paddock pool. I'm sure I'll find a rocker while there to ease the day!

Hi all ! Hope everyone is well. Welcome back Muushka from your cruise ! Hope you had a blast !
A BIG thanks to stopher for starting the Groupie thread on a new page---love the poem !!!!

Thanks for all the well-wishes on my vacation ! Yes...I never get tired of driving up that long path and under the WL archway. Love it ! And teapot....LOTS of love bugs at VB and WDW !!!!
I am SOOOO behind on the DIS. I arrived home at 10:45 pm Friday night and was back at work the next day----not even 15 hours off the plane.

Happy Birthday to Dizny Dad who had I had the awesome opportunity to meet in person at our Lodge along with DiznyDi !!! Great people ! Hope we can meet again sometime ! Snapped a few pics of our meet :

100_7839.jpg

100_7838.jpg

100_7837.jpg

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL ! I am back in work again at 3 pm today......will catch up more later ! :goodvibes

Wow . . . Let me say that being a groupie sure makes one feel great on your birthday! Thanks so much to each of you that offered wishes for my day.

WDW is certainly the place to be on your birthday. With a badge declaring the day, most CMs offer best wishes. It makes it fun.

DiznyDi and I decided to do the DVC presentation at the TWL. it was good to visit the lounge again. The presentation was close to the Welcome Home Wednesday game, but smaller and more intimate. We were lucky to win gift card. DiznyDi can really use it! Made for an extra neat birthday surprise.

So the adventure continues. Tomorrow it is DTD and Fulton's. Then over to SSR to check out the progress on the new Paddock pool. I'm sure I'll find a rocker while there to ease the day!

There's the birthday boy! I'm so glad you had a great day and that the CM's helped in that celebration. I've never been to WDW on my birthday, I need to do that one of these years.

Today is the first day I didn't wake up with a splitting headache in 5 days!
I am pretty sure it was a sinus infection, viral, and on it's way out!
Thank goodness, I have friends coming on Tuesday for a week.:cloud9:

Ooooh, I feel like a heel, all I can say is I must have forgot to take my pill!

So sorry Dad, I missed it...hope this can make up for my missing it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT GUY(I know this because I have met him at several groupie meets)DIZNYDAD!!!

Out of the loop a bit with DDs graduation taking place...Muushka and WD, hope yall get better really soon, sending Moose Dust yalls way, breathe it in, it smells really good and will make you have sweet dreams about our fave place in the World

Hi all ! Hope everyone is well. Welcome back Muushka from your cruise ! Hope you had a blast !
A BIG thanks to stopher for starting the Groupie thread on a new page---love the poem !!!!

Thanks for all the well-wishes on my vacation ! Yes...I never get tired of driving up that long path and under the WL archway. Love it ! And teapot....LOTS of love bugs at VB and WDW !!!!
I am SOOOO behind on the DIS. I arrived home at 10:45 pm Friday night and was back at work the next day----not even 15 hours off the plane.

Happy Birthday to Dizny Dad who had I had the awesome opportunity to meet in person at our Lodge along with DiznyDi !!! Great people ! Hope we can meet again sometime ! Snapped a few pics of our meet :

100_7839.jpg

100_7838.jpg

100_7837.jpg

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL ! I am back in work again at 3 pm today......will catch up more late ! :goodvibes

Love the pics!

Happy Birthday DiznyDad!!!

Lisa did a great job explaining the HDMI thingy(Im tech challenged) I will add, bring a long cord. We made mistake of bringing 6 ft. cord and were constantly jumping up to pause, skip commercials(DishNetwork). Just more better to have closer by

To All The Moms On This Thread...

12650_MothersDay.jpg

Wishing all of you a Happy Mother's Day!

Have a beautiful day and enjoy!

Hi Everyone:
wildernessDad ~ Have a fantastic vacation and feel better soon!

Muushka ~ :sick: I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well and glad you are starting to feel better! Thank goodness you didn't get sick during the cruise. :hug:

Dizny Dad ~ I'm interested in knowing about the progress at the SSR pool and where the famous rocking chairs are on the property. Glad you had a great birthday!

MiaSRN62 ~ Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Well to save the best for last.... DH/I are leaving on Saturday for a two week vacation in Orlando. We exchanged two RCI timeshares and our first week is at Saratoga, second week at Hilton by SeaWorld. I still had an "ongoing search" with RCI hoping that a second week will become available in one of the DVC resorts. This morning I got a huge surprise when I logged into RCI. We are now staying at Saratoga Springs for two weeks in a two bedroom villa! :dance3:I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement and nearly hit my head on the ceiling fan this morning from jumping up/down! I started planning this vacation in October 2009 and our dream came true. I'm floored that a unit became available, especially two weeks prior to check-in date. I almost canceled the search last night but something told me to keep it active. I can't even explain how happy I am right now. :mickeyjum:goofy::tigger:

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter